University Resources

Your first stop! Any question, any time, by text, online chat, or in person:

Your second first stop! Ask your advisor. If we can't answer your question, we can tell you who else to contact. Email, or find your advisors for other declared majors/minors/interest groups in your UAccess Student Center on the right side bar. If you are interested in another major or minor but haven't declared yet, search on

Other Essential Offices

Financial Aid (scholarships, loans, etc) / Bursar (payment and tuition)

Registrar (course enrollment, GRO, transcripts)

Disability Resource Center (accommodations for temporary or permanent mental or physical disabilities)

Dean of Students (excused absences from class, conflict resolution, student code of conduct, student wellness)

International Student Services (immigration, visas, etc)

Housing (on and off campus student housing)

CAPS (counseling and psychological services)

Survivor Advocacy (confidential support after abuse or harassment)

Ombuds (confidential conflict resolution)

Health Center (pharmacy and clinic)

Campus Pantry (free groceries)